Gcse art coursework identity

This module focuses on helping you develop an appreciation of the functions within business operations, the key processes within the organisation and their impact on responsiveness to the external environment in which they operate.

Gcse art coursework identity

Connect links Responsible, Resilient and Reflective At Rossett we work together to ensure that all students develop the necessary skills to enable them to enjoy and participate in their learning.

Read more Identity, diversity and equality At Rossett we have worked hard to establish a caring and cohesive community where difference is not tolerated but celebrated.

Find out more first class education We have high expectations of all our students and alongside excellent examination results our attendance rates are high, as is participation in extra-curricular activities.

Read more Relevant, varied and personalised curriculum We know that perfect does not exist but improvement does. It is our aim to be as effective as possible and staff have worked collectively and tirelessly to improve all that we do both in and out of the classroom.

Rossett provides a high quality, inspirational learning experience for young people from a wide variety of backgrounds which creates our happy and vibrant community; we are a truly comprehensive school.

Academic excellence is important to us and we provide a first class education with a relevant and varied curriculum where the fundamental aim is to ensure success for everyone.

Gcse art coursework identity

Read more Helen Woodcock.Course Structure During your GCSE in Art and Design, you'll do two or three projects. The first theme in Natural Forms, the second Identity.

These projects form your portfolio which is worth 60 per cent of your final grade. The remainder of your marks at GCSE (40 per cent) come from your Externally Assessed Task or Assignment.

This is a project.

Creative Writing and English Literature - BA (Hons)

UMS/Points grade boundaries UMS UMS / Points grade boundaries qualifications are listed in alphabetic title order (version - 10/3/15) AQA Education (AQA) is a registered charity (number ) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (number ).

The study of Art develops creativity and confidence and gives girls a new language of expression. The expertise of our staff and technicians spans the artistic spectrum and includes in-depth knowledge of printing, textiles, digital imagery, painting and glass work. Dear Twitpic Community - thank you for all the wonderful photos you have taken over the years.

We have now placed Twitpic in an archived state. The course has been carefully developed and evolved to optimise your growth and development over three years. This allows us to update course materials and react to industry and global communication issues, so that you are engaging with highly current skills and debate.

This outstanding International GCSE Art and Design Coursework project was completed by Manisha Mistry in , while studying IGCSE Art and Design (CIE ) at ACG Strathallan College, Auckland, New Zealand.A highly talented student, Manisha gained a result of 98% for her Coursework project.

help with my gcse art project? theme of identity.. ten points!? | Yahoo Answers